Title: Medical Writer
The main responsibilities:
- The Medical Writer is responsible for researching, writing, and editing study protocols and clinical/statistical reports, prepares and coordinates scientific publications/deliverables.
- Work closely with study teams to ensure that documents are scientifically accurate, internally consistent, and meet intended purpose. Prepare documents in accordance with internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
- The Medical Writer should be able to manage large projects with minimal supervision, coordinate production of deliverables.
- Must possess all requisite skills of the Medical Writer position, including excellent grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills, and the ability to interpret and present extremely complex data
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in medical-related field required. Post-graduate degree preferred with 4+ years in clinical research
- Solid understanding of the drug development process. Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines as well as medical and statistical concepts, advanced degree with relevant writing experience is preferred