This role will be focusing on coordination of the medical affairs programs in different therapeutic areas. You will be responsible for developing/coordinating high-quality medical content, meet projects timelines and work within project scope and objectives.
Title: Medical Communication Coordinator
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Understanding client requests, needs, and objectives.
- Accountability of assigned projects or programs and resolve complex technical issues, with minimal supervision, to ensure excellent project delivery.
- Liaising effectively with client, internal and external stakeholders during the assigned project or program lifecycle.
- Maintaining internal project tracking.
- Maintaining internal/client and projects databases and documents
- Maintaining financial documentation related to the assigned projects.
- Support in proposal, budget and project development.
- Accountability of projects archiving soft and hard copies.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, with business understanding and qualifications.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position, within the pharmaceutical industry or CRO or medical communication agency.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend multiple therapeutic areas knowledge and organize scientific data.
- Familiar with the pharmaceutical industry
- Scientific writing, proofreading and copyediting skills.
- Excellent computer and internet skill including Microsoft office such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Effective project management skills.