Title: Medical Communication Coordinator
Location: Cairo, Egypt
This role will be focusing on the management of medical affairs and training programs in different therapeutic areas. You will be responsible for developing/coordinating high-quality medical content, meet project timelines and work within project scope, budget and objectives.
- Understanding client requests, needs, and objectives
- Accountability of assigned projects or programs and resolve complex technical issues, with minimal supervision, to ensure excellent project delivery
- Liaising effectively with client, internal and external stakeholders during the assigned project or program lifecycle
- Writing and review of medical, scientific documents and reports and ability to interpret and present complex data
- Maintaining internal/client and projects databases and documents
- Maintaining financial documentation related to the assigned projects
- Support in proposal, budget and project development
- Manage client relation
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine / Pharmacy
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position, within the pharmaceutical industry or CRO or medical communication agency.
- Scientific writing, including excellent grammatical, editorial, proofreading skills
- Project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend multiple therapeutic areas knowledge and organize scientific data.
- Competent computer skills including extensive knowledge of literature and internet search and Microsoft office
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks within tight time-lines