Title: Manager, Business Development Sales and Client Management - MEA
Location: Dubai – UAE
The Main Responsibilities
- Secure and maintain relationships with qualified targets and decision makers within biotech and pharma, uncovering potential sales opportunities and developing effective sales strategies in MEA.
- Generate new business, meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Work with targeted business development accounts to secure future business - explain, offerings and align Clinart offerings to meet customer’s needs.
- Work in collaboration with Clinart’s Business Development Operation Manager to deliver budgets and proposals, including providing key direction on proposal text and budget scope.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key members of Clinart’s Clinical Operations, Data Management, Biostatistics and Medical Writing teams.
- Develop and implement specific disease strategies to drive awareness, lead generation and opportunity identification.
- Attend therapeutically focused conferences as a representative of Clinart and meet with prospective clients also in attendance.
- Lead and participate in bid defense meetings, including leading the preparations, strategies, and follow-up efforts.
- Lead and participate in capabilities discussions, including leading the presentation, strategies, and follow-up efforts.
- Communicate with existing accounts and internal Clinart representatives to ensure needs of accounts are being met.
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with internal departments/team members to close complex sales.
- Continuously monitor and update status of leads to ensure pipeline is maintained.
- Communicate all account activity to VP of Business Development and maintain updates in Clinart’s tracking systems.
- Manage sales departmental metrics.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Life sciences, preferably with an MBA or any other business /marketing degree / diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of clinical research or pharmaceutical industry in a Business Development / Sales Management position covering MENA region
- Sales Management experience (including account profiling, relationship development, needs assessment and account closing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to function as a team member
- Ability to create and execute projects
- Proficient in technology including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages