Title: Clinical Research Manager-FSP
- University Degree with life science background is mandatory.
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of clinical research at sponsor /CRO.
- Regional Experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2 year of People Management experience is a must.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, decision-making and people management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills includes fluency in English and Arabic.
- Develop and measure key performance indicators for assigned staff within Clinical Operations.
- Detailed performance review and management of assigned direct reports.
- Responsible for all everyday training, mentoring and supervision of the subordinate in accordance with department goals and mission.
- Assuring compliance of subordinate to the applicable procedures, guidelines, timelines and deliverables.
- Appropriate management and resolution of performance issues.
- Coordinate and conduct on-site Accompanied Field Visit activities (Evaluation and Quality Control Visits).
- Effectively communicate management strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with leadership teams.
- Assist with staff recruitment through screening and interviewing.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure opportunity for acquiring additional new business.
- GCP oversight of direct reports by ensuring GCP training is executed, understood and implemented.