Quality Assurance / Auditing
Clinart provides Quality Assurance services to support clients throughout the clinical research and development process. At Clinart, dedication to quality is our commitment. Our global Quality Assurance (QA) team has the clinical and technical expertise to ensure that the appropriate quality systems are in place for our client’s clinical study.
In addition to providing routine internal quality assurance support, Clinart’s QA team provides auditing services to its clients.
Auditing Services include:
- Pre-Regulatory Inspection GCP Audits/Inspection Readiness
- Clinical and Specialty Vendor & Service Provider Audits/Assessments
- Clinical Investigator Site Audits
- IRB Audits
- Trial Master File Audits
- Validation/21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Audits
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Evaluations
- Quality Systems Audits
Clinart MENA is committed to provide high quality Research Services that meet International Standards/ Guidelines and National Requirements. Clinart is continually improving processes and services in order to meet and exceed client satisfaction. Implementation of Clinart quality policy is the responsibility of all Clinart employee.
The Quality Policy provided by Clinart MENA leads to:
- Strengthening of the company position on the international market.
- Successful implementation of a policy for retaining the current and for attracting new clients.
- Mutually beneficial co-operation with partners/ clients and customer satisfaction.
- Adequate selection of third parties for the supportive and/ or outsourced processes.
- Compliance with national and international regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Adherence to professional and ethical standards.
- Continuous professional development, personal growth and motivation of the employees.
- Optimization of the resources necessary for maintaining the Quality Management System and for achieving the quality goals.
- Development and continuous improvement of sustainable company structure in compliance with the best practices.