Title: Clinical Data Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Manage DM projects through full life cycle activities.
- Report to the Lead DM to discuss project activity, issues and progress.
- Support point of sponsor contact.
- Liaise with internal teams.
- Design CRF and all project related documents.
- Produce ad-hoc listings as required.
- SAE reconciliation.
- Perform QC of all data related to trials.
- Medical coding Experience is an advantage.
Required skills and experience
- University degree with life science background.
- At least +1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge for ICH guideline and all applicable clinical research requirements.
- Computer literacy; Very good in Microsoft office and any of the Clinical databases (ClinCapture, InForm, Oracle Clinical, Clinsight, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and to keep tight deadlines.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Strong communication abilities.
Please forward your CV/resume with the position mentioned in the subject along with a cover email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org