Medical Writer, Dubai
- Attend meetings (advisory board, regulatory agency…) and write a report
- Prepare protocols /protocol amendments/ IB/ clinical study reports in collaboration with other appropriate functions;
- Provide medical editing review of draft and final documents prepared by other team members - before internal or external distribution;
- Serve as the primary client contact under departmental supervision;
- Author drafts of study synopses, protocols, protocol amendments, and informed consents for Phase III-IV studies.
- Design CRF reflecting study protocol.
- Write the Clinical study report Assist in preparing briefing books, abstracts, manuscripts, poster presentations of clinical study findings and results.
- Bachelor degree or above in medical science,
- 1-2 Years experience
- Advanced English language skills; Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Creative, confident in a client-facing role;
Clinical Research Associate
Locations: Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, UAE and Libya
- 2 years prior experience as a CRA is a must.
- Willingness and capability to handle multiple project responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Travel up to 60% of the time
Please forward your CV/resume with the position mentioned in the subject along with a cover email to us at email@example.com